ikon ISDN and Communication Device Drivers
The ikon ISDN and Communication Device Drivers may be used together with the ikon ISDN & Protocol Software. They are available in “C” Source Code or in Binary format for various Operating Systems for the integration in Customer specific Products.
The available Drivers support ATM, ISDN PRI, BRI, channelized E1 and T1, Ethernet and standard serial Links as described in the following Sections.
Besides supporting Hardware Devices, Drivers for Data Transport over TCP/IP or Tone Generation and Announcement are also available.
Driver for Communication via Dual ported RAM.
PCI incl. DMA
Support of various PCI Chipsets.
Tone Generation / Announcement
Generation of Tones and Announcements for Voice Calls.
Drivers for Communication Chips of various Manufacturers:
Freescale (formerly Motorola) Network Pro-cessors 68302, 68360, MPC 8xx, MPC 82xx
- FCC - ATM AAL0/2/5 and Ethernet.
- BRI (S0) ISDN Interface, Point-to- Point and Point-to-Multipoint based on TDM Connection
(IOM-2 - QMC or SCCs) and/or Memory Interface for Infineon ISDN Chips.
- PRI (S2M) Interface based on a TDM connection (QMC / MCC) for Brooktree,
Dallas and PMC Sierra Framer chips.
- E1/T1 Interface including Sub-Channeling and Multi-Channeling and support of HDLC based on a
TDM connection (QMC / MCC) for Brooktree, Dallas and PMC Sierra Framer Chips.
- PCM Interface at different Bitrates including Sub-Channeling and Super-Channeling and support
of HDLC based on TDM connection (QMC / MCC or SCCs).
- HDLC-Bus based on NMSI or TSA.
- Synchronous and asynchronous serial Links (incl. support of HDLC) based on SCCs.
- Cologne Chipdesign PRI (HFC-E1) and BRI (HFC and XHFC Series) Chipsets.
- Conexant PRI Chipset for the S2M ISDN Interface according to ETS 300 011.
- INCA-IP – VoIP Single Chip Solution.
- PRI (S2M) and BRI (S0) Chips (FALC, QFALC, HSCX, ICC, IDEC, ISAC, QUAT-S and SBCX).
- Audio Codecs ARCOFI, SICOFI.
- MTSC, MTSS, MTSL and MUSAC for Memory Time Switch and Conferencing Functions.
- MUNICH multiple HDLC controller.
intel Network Processor IXP 4xx
- High Speed Serial Interface (HSSI) in TDM mode.
Maxim (Dallas) and PMC Sierra
- PRI Framer Chips for support of E1/ T1 and S2M ISDN Interface.
- Serial Communication Controller Chips for synchronous and asynchronous serial Links.
Drivers for Boards of various Manufacturers:
- ikon PRI uno PCI – semi-active PCI Board with DSPs and 1 E1 Interface.
- ikon PRI quattro PCI – active PCI Board with 4 E1 Interfaces and MPC8260 CPU.
- ikon PRI quattro PMC – active PMC Module with 4 E1 Interfaces and MPC8260 CPU.interphase 5539F (PCI - quad E1)
- ikon PRI otto cPCI – active compact PCI Board with 8 E1 Interfaces, H.110 und MPC8260 CPU.
- interphase iSPAN™ 5575 – PCI Board with ATM STM-1/OC-3 Interface.
- interphase iSPAN™ 5539F – PCI Board with 4 E1 Interfaces.
- interphase iSPAN™ 4538 / 4539 / 4539F – PMC Modules with up to 4 E1 Interfaces.
- interphase iSPAN™ 1635 – compact PCI Board with 8 E1 Interfaces.
ikon Portfolio (Excerpt)
Brief Description of ikon GmbH
ikon GmbH delivers Products and Develop-ment Services with main Focus on Tele-communications. Since its Foundation in 1988 ikon GmbH is a reliable Partner for customer specific Development in the Telecommuni-cation Sector.
Parts of our Product Portfolio are several Protocol Stacks and Software Modules for Technologies like ATM, DECT, ISDN, VoIP, Frame Relay, MPLS, IP-Routing and V5.x.
All trademarks, product and company names used on this data sheet belong to the appropriate manufacturers.
last update: 30.07.2007
© 2007 by ikon GmbH, Ulm